Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. In this role you will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and contacts to target, and how to develop and manage email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
As an SDR you will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their recruitment marketing issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes, including email, social media campaigns and cold calling, to generate new sales opportunities
- Follow up effectively with inbound leads to qualify them and to conduct initial discovery of their requirements
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers and the marketing team to support their prospecting programs with direct outreach
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in your named accounts
- Discover and engage new prospect accounts and contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage and leverage the relationship with key partner contacts to grow the business
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn, grow and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related demand generation experience in a solution selling based structure
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- HubSpot or general CRM experience a plus
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and have a great phone manner
- Knowledge of either of the following industry sectors a plus: Corporate or Agency recruitment or HR Technology
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding assigned targets and personal goals
- Experience interacting with Fortune 1000 organizations in a vendor, employee or consultant role will be considered an asset.
- Must be results driven. You are always looking to achieve great things for yourself and your team!
- Committed to constant growth. You love learning and improving yourself.
- Team player. You thrive in an environment where there are many moving pieces and where success is measured for the organization as well as the individual.
- Challenger. You are willing to challenge established ideas and perceptions that your prospects may have to help position our solutions
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you and honesty is never optional
- You want to make a real difference for the companies you engage
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and highly organized
- You are a confident and genuine communicator with great listening skills
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills