Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with a Company's Applicant Tracking System to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges. We are looking to add a Senior Accountant to the Finance team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take on the responsibility for the preparation of Talemetry's consolidated IFRS statements with notes and general accounting including accounts payable, general ledger, journal entries, reconciliations, working papers and cash flow summaries.
- Prepare the IFRS Consolidated Financial Statements with supporting notes
- Review and in some cases process vendor invoices, expense reports and general bank deposits.
- Review and process transfer pricing and allocation accounting.
- Manage investor payments and monthly wires and EFTs.
- Manage bank reconciliation for all accounts (CAD and USD).
- Assist Accounts Receivable with collections.
- Enter and reconcile journal entries into NetSuite.
- Prepare daily and monthly cash flow and other supporting files for the balance sheet, income statement, shareholders’ equity statements (financial statement notes).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for financial analysis.
- Maintain ongoing communication with vendors and clients.
- Maintenance of all accounting documents and records in a paperless environment.
- Statistics Canada filings.
- Assist in other areas or projects as may be required.
- Education: CPA designation
- Experience: At least 4+ years accounting experience in private industry with statement preparation. Experience with accretion of financial instrument liabilities.
- Netsuite experience is an asset, strong excel skills, MS Word.
- Must be fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.