Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager who will take on responsibility of managing the implementation of Talemetry's enterprise applications with client ERP systems while ensuring optimal satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle using Talemetry's implementation framework.This could be a home based role for the right person.
- Lead, manage, and support implementations for customers deploying and integrating Talemetry products within various environments such as Oracle (PeopleSoft/TAM and EBS/iRecruitment), SAP, or others as required
- Lead the Implementation, including customer resources, in determining customer requirements and translating requirements into operational plans, deliver configurations, documentation and leadership.
- Monitor and review all project tasks including project risks, project cost, project schedule and staffing requirements
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the implementation effectiveness.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the Talemetry product implementation process
- Manage external vendors/integration partners providing systems integration services during the project implementation
- Assist Account managers in determining Professional Services requirements and scope
- Provide training/knowledge transfer to clients for technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with varying degrees of complexity
- Demonstrated experience managing complex technical and business focused applications at Fortune 2,000 companies.
- Solid understanding of Project management methodologies, principles and practices
- Strong understanding of both technologies and business processes and ability to integrate technical and functional areas translated into product configurations.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and provide directions to achieve successful project delivery through a mix of individual contributions and management.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Experience working with business and software development/implementation projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable
- Proven relationship management skills (team and customers)
- Knowledge of ERP and Talent management industry is required.
- Deep knowledge of Talemetry Configuration options preferred. Ability to translate business concepts and drivers into solutions
- Ability to manage senior executives and other project resources both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience managing SAAS solution roll outs is required.
- Ability to work effectively over the phone and via web meetings.
- Genuine curiosity and problem solving skills. Self-starter that requires little management but is exceptional at building consensus.
- Project Management Professional Certification desired.