Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry’s award winning recruitment sourcing & marketing platform works with the leading applicant tracking systems to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges. We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative who will call into mid to large sized organizations who are using ERP based recruiting modules. In this role you will qualify the prospect and engage them in the sale of our software modules.
- Work directly with Sales Leadership to develop comprehensive lead generation strategies to ensure maximum revenue growth in respective territory.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Talemetry as a business, our history and philosophy where we fit in the space and be able to effectively communicate this to prospects.
- Directly sell into large corporate accounts targeting customers over 1000 full time employees.
- Collaborate with lead development representatives to effectively prospect assigned accounts/territory.
Deliver against individual quota assignments.
- Ensure that prospects have been properly qualified and that proper expectations have been communicated.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in your territory.
- Utilize internal CRM to manage activities and tasks and on-going prospect/client relationships.
- Effectively work inter-departmentally to obtain information on all aspects of the sales cycle, including RFP’s.
- Represent Talemetry with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Education: 4 year degree
- Experience: At least 5 years work experience in a sales capacity strong preference for experience in HCM
- Experience conducting high volume outbound calls and/or handling inbound sales or marketing calls (using a CRM system)
- Strong understanding of technology, web, enterprise (ERP) software
- Knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking system marketing is a plus.
- Existing working relationships with ERP/ATS (Oracle, SAP, Workday, Infor, IBM-Kenexa, iCIMS) sales teams is preferred.