What to Expect as a Solutions Consultant (Talent Generation)? As a Solutions Consultant (Talent Generation) you are an industry specialist, and will provide leading-edge insight, advice and services related to best practices in the Recruiting industry, and the Talent Generation space in particular. These specialist skills may be applied both pre and post-sales, in a variety of situations and to diverse audiences, such as customers, prospects, partners and colleagues.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to analyze clients’ business requirements and develop the best service solution for clients.
- Steer the illustration of Talemetry product functionality through solution demonstrations including collaboration with Solution Analysts on the preparation of demo materials and working with prospects through the system evaluation process.
- Contribute to sales proposals including definition and detail around service solution (optimum combination of products and services).
- Assist with the development and documentation of high-level business objectives and requirements.
- Review designs and project plans, to ensure likely fulfillment of business requirements.
- Help customers review their business performance against goals that were targeted by the implementation of Talemetry solutions.
- Assist Talemetry teams such as Channel Management and Professional Services to maintain partner relationships, in particular by providing expert consulting and training on talent generation best practices.
- More than 7 years relevant experience in software implementation/consulting professional services.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- Significant business and systems analysis experience required.
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and technologies required, especially PeopleSoft and Oracle iRecruitment; knowledge of CRM, SFA and ERP systems helpful.
- Superior business requirements gathering, facilitation, documentation, communication and customer interaction skills required.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be service oriented: understands the perspective of the client and takes action to integrate the client's needs with the products and strategic direction of Talemetry; builds a relationship of trust and respect with the clients.
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build a relationship of trust and respect with the clients