What to Expect as a Solutions Consultant (Talent Generation)? As a Solutions Consultant (Talent Generation) you are an industry specialist, and will provide leading-edge insight, advice and services related to best practices in the Recruiting industry, and the Talent Generation space in particular. These specialist skills may be applied both pre and post-sales, in a variety of situations and to diverse audiences, such as customers, prospects, partners and colleagues.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to analyze clients’ business requirements and develop the best service solution for clients.
- Steer the illustration of Talent Technology product functionality through solution demonstrations including collaboration with Solution Analysts on the preparation of demo materials and working with prospects through the system evaluation process.
- Contribute to sales proposals including definition and detail around service solution (optimum combination of products and services).
- Assist with the development and documentation of high-level business objectives and requirements.
- Review designs and project plans, to ensure likely fulfillment of business requirements.
- Help customers review their business performance against goals that were targeted by the implementation of Talemetry solutions.
- Assist Talent Technology teams such as Channel Management and Professional Services to maintain partner relationships, in particular by providing expert consulting and training on talent generation best practices.
- More than 7 years relevant experience in software implementation/consulting professional services.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- Significant business and systems analysis experience required.
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and technologies required, especially PeopleSoft and Oracle iRecruitment; knowledge of CRM, SFA and ERP systems helpful.
- Superior business requirements gathering, facilitation, documentation, communication and customer interaction skills required.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be service oriented: understands the perspective of the client and takes action to integrate the client's needs with the products and strategic direction of TTC; builds a relationship of trust and respect with the clients.
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build a relationship of trust and respect with the clients