What to expect as a Sales Support Specialist?
Reporting to the Sales Ops Manager, this role will provide sales, process, contract and system support for Field Sales and Account Managers. In addition, this role will drive the successful rollout of sales initiatives and process improvements. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments and provide other general support as needed.
Work with the Sales and Internal teams to:
- Provide Netsuite CRM support to the Sales Team, ensuring strong adoption of system functionality and identifying system and process improvements
- Lead Sales initiatives across internal teams to understand requirements, driving next steps and on time completion
- Assist Sales Teams with Customer Agreement preparation, ensuring high levels of accuracy. Working with Legal, Finance and and Business teams, you’ll become familiar with our business terms and can ensure the contracting process is efficient and consistent.
- Generate reports and analytics related to all aspects of the marketing and sales cycle
- Continuously evaluate, optimize and document various sales processes, workflows, and procedures
- Work cross functionally to communicate and resolve challenges
- Conduct new hire and ongoing sales training and aspects of sales orientation.
- Monitor email and 1-800 number for incoming leads for entry and assignment to sales team
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Netsuite or equivalent CRM knowledge required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong team work skills; and strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities
- High attention to detail, while being quick and efficient
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing needs and priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced sales and marketing environment
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to stand and deliver training
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-driven, tenacious and entrepreneurial
- Solid understanding of the Sales process