What to Expect a Senior Technical Support Specialist?
As a Senior technical Support Specialist within the Services team, responsible for complex software problem reproduction and resolution for Talent Technology customers. In addition to following the support process to manage, close or escalate incoming support issues, the specialist has a particular role in reproducing and resolving cases that are not solvable at level 1, and for managing their escalation to product development or other teams.
Note: Flexibility on shift scheduling is required, including evening or Sunday, in support of Talent Technlogy’s global customer base.
- Working with customers to diagnose and reproduce technical software problems
- Provision of work-around alternatives and problem resolutions to customers
- Collaboration with the Product Development teams when diagnosing and seeking resolution of escalated issues
- Logging and updating of support incidents, knowledge base items and best practices following the company procedures
- Supporting various department internal initiatives, such as client programs and process improvements, and assuming diverse internal tasks as assigned.
- Excellent customer orientation and customer service skill
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures and finding innovative solutions
- Ability to perform presentations and elicit data-oriented requirements in a client setting
- Ability to work as part of a team to get resolution to client issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of Internet technologies and standards such as SOAP, XML, XSL, HTML.
- Familiarity with middle-ware and integration concepts, troubleshooting of data extract and migration solutions
- Programming background such as C#, VB, ASP or .Net
- Working knowledge of Windows OS, Web and SaaS applications
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and technologies is preferred. Knowledge of CRM, SFA and ERP systems is helpful.
- Degree in Computer Science, or related preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience expected in a customer-facing, technical role