Talemetry, the leading recruitment marketing platform for the enterprise space, is seeking a prolific Content Marketing Manager with a history in B2B SaaS software. You will join a strong team that is excited about the company’s growth and the industry leadership that this role will help further establish.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing the Content Marketing Manager will manage multiple projects and work with stakeholders across and outside the organization to create and amplify compelling content. This content will support and advance Talemetry’s market positioning and industry thought leadership and be an important component of driving awareness and engagement from specific audiences, with the ultimate goal of motivating engagement, consideration and purchase.
You will not only author content yourself, but you will be the “editor in chief” of Talemetry’s overall content production effort, coordinating editorial calendars with various contributors both inside and outside the company. You will also work closely with the demand generation team in order to furnish content for integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
Your content ownership will extend beyond the written word to the coordination of video, leveraging customer testimonials, success stories and webinars to create high-value video content to feature on our website, across social media and in our demand generation campaigns.
The right individual for this job knows how to balance multiple priorities while delivering high-quality content that quickly impacts the business. You will build trust and partnerships with other marketing professionals, third-party vendors, product management and strategy teams, and partners. Your success will be measured by the performance of the content.
The location for this role is flexible with the opportunity to work from home if not near one of our office locations.
- Identify content needs and propose creative new ways to tell the Talemetry story. Work closely with key stakeholders, including company leadership, outside industry experts, marketing, sales, to create and curate compelling content targeting specific personas.
- Research, write, and edit content, including success stories, whitepapers, blog posts, ebooks, social media posts, video scripts, infographics, emails, interactive content and web copy.
- Help drive our Industry thought leadership and amplification program, coordinating inside and outside resources to create and amplify compelling content.
- Help build our customer advocacy program through case studies and success stories.
- Work with product management and marketing team to understand products, solutions, the roadmap and competitor's strengths/weaknesses.
- Execute the content plan, editorial calendar and schedule content production & asset creation
- Collaborate with diverse teams as the “editor in chief” for content published via web, search and social.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Campaign team to feed content into the demand generation and prospect nurture engine across the buyer’s journey
- Measure and report on content performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization.
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing creation and curation at a technology company, preferably enterprise software
- Ability to show a portfolio of compelling content development
- Knowledge of how to syndicate and amplify content – across social media, paid and unpaid distribution channels
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stake holders
- Knowledge of the HR technology market a huge plus