Talemetry, the leading recruitment marketing platform for the enterprise space, is seeking a prolific Marketing Coordinator for our B2B SaaS software. You will join a strong team that is excited about the company’s growth and the industry leadership that this role will help further establish.
Our Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team to execute campaigns and programs to drive leads and establish our place as the leader in the marketplace.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will be a key member of the demand generation team to coordinate key deliverables for campaigns using industry leading technologies. This individual’s success will be measured by the high quality completion of campaign activities.
- Using marketing automation tools to create campaigns, emails, social posts, and blogs.
- Measure and report on campaign activity performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization.
- Manage to marketing campaign calendar, coordinate with colleagues and superiors to ensure content is developed to support campaign schedule.
- Create market segmentation lists to support campaign activity.
- Create and upload new contacts to support campaigns.
- Research, write, and edit campaign emails, social posts, and blogs.
- Ensure that campaign execution is fully measurable and analyze performance of current and past campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing team to propose improvements to marketing campaign execution.
- Support marketing events with logistical support as needed including ordering collateral, scheduling travel plans, and ensuring logistics for event success.
- Work with product management and marketing team to understand products, solutions, the roadmap and competitor's strengths/weaknesses.
- Enable customer marketing including monthly newsletters.
- Prefer 2 years of marketing coordination experience at a B2B enterprise software technology company
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus
- Relentless attention to detail
- Driven, strong desire to learn and grow in marketing responsibilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stake holders
- Team player
- Experience with and understanding of marketing automation tools such as Hubspot (preferred)
- Understanding of social media and how to use it to create visibility and drive leads
- Knowledge of the HR technology market a huge plus