Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry integrates with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team. This is an entry level role into Sales and in this role you will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process prospecting into business accounts.
You will learn how to identify and research lists of companies with contacts to target, and how to develop and manage email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- Learn and execute proven processes, including email, social media campaigns and cold calling, to generate new sales opportunities
- Follow up effectively with inbound leads to qualify them and to conduct initial discovery of their requirements
- Strategize with the top-producing sales and the marketing team to support their prospecting programs with direct outreach
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in your named accounts
- Ability to maneuver through organizations and engage new prospect accounts and contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage and leverage the relationship with key partner contacts to grow the business
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn, grow and succeed in tech sales
- HubSpot or general CRM experience a plus
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and have a great phone manner
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding assigned targets and personal goals
- Ability to identify needs or pain with prospects