Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist who will work directly with internal and external clients at all levels of the organization to ensure the successful deployment of Talemetry’s Talent Generation SAAS Platform. The Implementation Specialist defines and documents customer project requirements and goals, configures the business technology, integrates with source Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and trains end users. In addition to client implementation responsibilities, the Implementation Specialist finds solutions to complex issues and collaborates with internal departments to create new, innovative solutions that will transform our Talent Generation Suite.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Talemetry Suite solution through the implementation process.
- Understand business requirements, configure the solution, develop prototype systems, integration with customer Applicant Tracking System and assist with testing.
- Recognize business process inefficiencies and recommend improvements to both Talemetry internal and customer projects.
- Understand the basics of client satisfaction and apply it in the process of servicing the client. Communicate client feedback to senior team members. Understand and follow internal processes in responding to client needs.
- Perform research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identify corrective measures. Seek opinions and feedback on alternative solutions and best practices and implement those that have been agreed upon by the team.
- Complete work assigned by the project manager within prescribed timeframe.
- Contribute to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of Talemetry Design & Requirements Workshops, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Understand and follow Talemetry Implementation methodologies, using them consistently on all projects.
- Perform and support Talemetry product integration installations with Oracle ATS systems with variable troubleshooting.
- Tier 2 customer support subject matter expert on escalated cases providing resolutions to inquiries on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment towards the job and goals of the organization.
- Possess demonstrable business experience (or equivalent), as well as in-depth knowledge of a functional area (e.g. Career Sites, Job Boards & Candidate Marketing, Candidate CRM & Sourcing)
- Excellent customer facing oral and written communications skills
- Previous consulting experience preferred, either as an internal or with a consulting/software organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Three to four years previous experience implementing HCM or Recruiting solutions or has deep Talent Management business experience with a demonstrated aptitude for systems implementation
- Experience implementing Taleo, Peoplesoft, Oracle iRec applications is required