Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer who will support Fortune 100 customer global website deployments. . You will work directly with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization to ensure the successful implementation of Talemetry’s Talent Generation SAAS platform.
- Be a key member of the implementation team.
- Plan and execute implementation efforts that produce high-quality web solutions that satisfy established business and functional requirements.
- Build prototypes and proofs-of-concept to validate design assumptions and determine feasibility and level of effort.
- Design, implement, and unit test custom web development solutions and applications, and produce appropriate implementation design documentation.
- Produce web applications that function reliably across a wide variety of browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Clearly explain complex technical ideas to non-technical team members and client stakeholders in a way that is understandable and appropriate for the audience in question.
- Embrace new technologies, with a focus on constantly expanding your skills to match business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a customer facing, technical role
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Work effectively and independently with team members and clients from diverse disciplines.
- Be enthusiastic to assume responsibility and accountability.
- Exhibit confidence, flexibility and an open mind.
- Be a critical thinker that enjoys figuring out creative ways to leverage technology to solve business problems.
- Effectively lead and participate in implementation teams, including teams that span multiple organizations including implementation partners and client development personnel.
- Think comprehensively about online solutions and how they impact an enterprise structure, people and operations.
- Comfortably write custom web code and configure off-the-shelf products to achieve solutions that appropriately care for the “build vs. buy” equation.
- Take pride in your ability to design, specify, and implement elegant, robust solutions on a variety of platforms.
- Enjoy taking highly sophisticated user interface design ideas and turning them into real, working solutions that have broad enterprise impact.
- Familiarity with older browsers and successfully troubleshooting the behavior of those misbehaving.