Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work with various cross functional teams and customers to gather requirements, create specifications, and design all aspects of Talemetry’s products.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and customers to gather requirements, design and build use cases, proof of concept and prototypes of Talemetry features.
- Write detailed product requirements for Talemetry development teams.
- Work closely with Product Management, Implementation, Services and customers to validate requirements.
- Work with development teams to implement features in Talemetry, making sure developed features match the requirements.
- Create and present documentation and training on best practices for using new features.
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of the Talemetry products, Recruitment Marketing and how we can best leverage new technologies.
- Work with developers to implement all aspects of features in Talemetry products.
- Understanding and documenting business workflows, and user requirements in various formats required
- Experience with application mockup tools, as well as tools and methodologies to document functional requirements
- Excellent communication skills; Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable.
- Facilitates effective team interaction, strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2+ years of experience in analyzing, designing, and implementing features for web-based applications
- Experience with agile processes is a definite plus
- Experience with the Recruiting or Marketing industries is a definite plus