Account Executive - Existing Accounts
Updated: October 11, 2018
Location: Home Office, WA, United States
Who is Talemetry?
Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with your Applicant Tracking System to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing Enterprise Account Manager with experience selling technology products and/or services over the phone, via web-based presentations, and in-person commanding a Boardroom to existing accounts. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, enjoys working with an existing names account base, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business from existing customers.
Because you will be selling to existing accounts, success is a result of outbound prospecting to a named account group, an ability to demonstrate attention to detail, customer advocacy, and high activity metrics. They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the C Suite.
The average day:
- Research, identify, and pursue commercial opportunities from the companies accounts
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically grow your accounts with the solutions that maximize value for our clients
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach with high energy
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex orgs
- Be highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
Sales & Relationship Management:
- Manage commercial relationship with existing clients for renewals, professional services and expansion of Talemetry services
- Build and manage strategic relationships with assigned customers to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and customer renewal rates
- Continually review customers’ usage of our products and services and identify opportunities to sell additional solutions to align with customers business needs.
- Serve as a business development resource to grow our Human Resources Consulting business within our existing customer base
- Liaise with our Partner Manager and Product Management staff to coordinate those relationships within your customers that participate in those programs
Issue Resolution & Administration:
- Manage all contract administration and finance issues with assigned customers
- Work closely with our Services team to assure streamlined process is followed throughout implementation and subsequent client lifecycle
- Work creatively to resolve non-technical customer issues for your customers
- Product team to coordinate the gathering and submission of product enhancement requests and ensure timely responses
- Work with Marketing team to develop client references, case studies, and testimonials
- Education: 4 year degree
- Experience: At least 5 years work experience in a sales capacity strong preference for experience in HCM
- Experience conducting a strategic enterprise sales cycle with a high confidence in closing ability
- Strong understanding of cloud based technology, web, enterprise (ERP) software
- Knowledge of ERP based recruiting systems a plus
- Existing working relationships with ERP (Oracle, SAP, Lawson) sales teams is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communications skills both oral and written
- Team player