Digital Multimedia Designer
Updated: June 12, 2019
Location: Home Office, WA, United States
Talemetry, the leading recruitment marketing platform for the enterprise, is seeking a prolific Multimedia Designer with experience in B2B SaaS software. You will join a strong team that is excited about the Company's growth and the industry leadership that this role will help further establish.
We are looking for an amazing, innovative digital multimedia designer to create innovative designs to support our campaigns, programs, digital strategy, and website. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will augment the quality and value of marketing programs and campaigns that drive generation. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
In this role, you will be responsible for content creation and execution of a wide variety of media types including animated and still graphics, videos, HTML email communications, print publications, presentations, and more, to help us communicate the value of our solution to clients and prospects within our target market.
Our Multimedia Designer will manage multiple projects and work with stakeholders across and outside the organization to create and amplify deliverables. You will be an integral member of the marketing team working closely with content marketing and demand generation to furnish deliverables for integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
The right individual for this job knows how to balance multiple priorities while delivering high-quality designs that quickly impact the business. She or he can build trust and partnership with other marketing professionals, third-party vendors, product management and strategy teams, and partners. This individual’s success will be measured by the performance of his or her design deliverables.
- Provide graphic art, design, support and solutions to video production and animation, digital marketing media, HTML emails, banner ads, event design, print and related projects to support brand direction and marketing campaigns. Strong focus on video/animation production, but is still required to be well versed in all aspects of design to assist and drive projects as required.
- Plan and oversee motion and still graphics deliverables to ensure timelines for delivery are met for multiple initiatives.
- Conceptualize and create storyboards. Research techniques relevant to the style and quality of video production and animation sequences.
- Participate in driving creative discussion and problem solving around relevant marketing projects within the company.
- Play a key role in the creation, management and maintenance of still and motion graphics. Conceptualize, design and implement graphic elements consistent with the style, quality and brand identity of the company.
- Work with product management and marketing team to understand products, solutions, the roadmap and competitor's strengths/weaknesses.
- Strong working knowledge of all camera, audio and lighting equipment. As well as maintain the equipment, memory cards, external hard drives, file back-ups and managing all stock photo, video and audio assets, accounts and libraries.
- Perform front end web design tasks utilizing basic HTML and CSS.
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure timely and accurate execution of projects.
- Execute the design plan, editorial calendar and schedule design production & asset creation.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Campaign team to feed designs into the demand generation and prospect nurture engine across the buyer’s journey.
- Revise and refine visual marketing materials through multiple iterations.
- Help create and manage brand guidelines for all creative projects and maintain a library of brand assets for company use.
- Provide project status reports at regularly scheduled checkpoints with leadership.
- Stay up-to-date on key technology, marketing, and industry trends.
- Other related marketing and design tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital multimedia design.
- Proven track record of delivering highly-creative content, design, multimedia and digital marketing services.
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design, video production, animation, typography, logo & icon design and graphic illustration; 3D experience a definite plus. (Portfolio required)
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and basic web development methods.
- Understanding of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership, a disciplined approach to quality and an awareness of its affect on the intended audience.
- Excellent communication skills and creative thinker.
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with multiple stakeholders in a team-based environment with expectation of working through multiple design iterations.
- Ability to organize multiple projects in a systematic way to establish priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to discuss user experience and present designs to peers and/or executives.
- Problem-solving and initiative to bring projects through to the finish line.
- Knowledge of the HR technology market a huge plus.
- Location is flexible. This position can be remote.