SMS Text Messaging Short code Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to receive SMS messages from us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You can cancel receiving SMS messages from us at any time. Just text "STOP". After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP". After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the most major and minor cell phone carriers. If you do not receive a confirmation SMS message when you opt-in it is likely because you are on a non-supported carrier. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency will vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, you should contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about receiving SMS messages from us or about the Short Code, you can send an email to email@example.com.